To enter the Best of Enterprise Connect competition, a vendor must be a primary exhibitor at Enterprise Connect Orlando 2017 (March 27-30). A primary exhibitor is a company that has contracted directly with the event for its own standalone exhibit space. Companies that only have booths as part of Partner Pavilions may not participate in the Best of Enterprise Connect awards program. Further:
- Products or services are not eligible if they were announced prior to March 7, 2016.
- Eligible products must be available for public viewing at Enterprise Connect Orlando 2017. The Judging Committee Chairman may request confirmation of this at the show.
- Products or services must be released no later than Aug. 18, 2017 – an award may be rescinded if a product is not released by Aug. 18, 2017.
- Should your product, technology, or service be selected as a finalist, you will be contacted to schedule a 30-minute teleconference with the judges to occur between Feb. 8 and Feb. 17, 2017. Appointments will be made on a first come, first served basis after finalists are selected. You will be contacted for an appointment when finalist notifications are made. Failure to attend your meeting with the judges will remove your entry from consideration as a category winner.
- Should your entry require it, a nondisclosure agreement can be signed. Please contact Judging Committee chairwoman Beth Schultz at email@example.com for details.
- A product news release must accompany completed entry forms (a preliminary draft is acceptable).
- Pricing information must be included with the entry since it is an essential part of the judging criteria. Entries will not be considered if pricing information is not included with the entry – no exceptions.
- To be considered for nomination, ALL entry form information must be received no later than Jan. 27, 2017. Please note that this deadline will not be extended. Any submissions received after 5:00 PM Pacific time on Jan. 27, 2017 will not be considered – NO EXCEPTIONS.
For more information, please contact Judging Committee chairwoman Beth Schultz at firstname.lastname@example.org.