Enterprise Communications has become more business-critical—and complex—than ever before. Your job is to implement and manage reliable, robust, secure, cost-effective communications across the entire enterprise—while also providing the most flexible, feature-rich, diverse, and up-to-date capabilities that can enhance and transform the business. And there’s only one event that provides you with the in-depth, objective, vendor-neutral expertise you need to get this job done: Enterprise Connect Orlando.
For more than 26 years, Enterprise Connect has brought the top subject matter experts together with the enterprise decision-makers who build the communications that power and, increasingly, transform our businesses.
Whether you need to upgrade a legacy system to a more modern, cost-efficient platform; or you’re looking to more fully integrate next-gen communications with business processes--everything at Enterprise Connect Orlando 2017 is focused on one overriding goal: To help you maximize your investments in communications and collaboration systems, services, apps and networks.
NEW this year:
* Conference Track on Next-Gen Messaging and Team Collaboration applications
* Expanded Conference Track on Communications APIs, focusing on Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) and other key trends
* Special Breakout Session with results from TADHack Hackathon
* Enterprise Communications & Collaboration 2020 | Conference-within-a-Conference: Building Your Enterprise's Strategic Plan
* Special Wednesday afternoon Summit on the Lawn General Session, followed by Appreciation Party (Open to All Attendees)
* More to be announced!