To enter the Best of Enterprise Connect competition, a vendor must be a primary exhibitor at Enterprise Connect 2020 (August 3–6, San Francisco, CA). A primary exhibitor is a company that has contracted directly with the event for its own standalone exhibit space. Companies whose sole booth presence is as part of Partner Pavilions may not participate in the Best of Enterprise Connect awards program.
All entries will be considered for the Best in Enterprise Connect Overall Award.
In addition, you can designate your entry to be considered for one or more Category Awards. Each company is limited to entering a single product for the competition (see below), HOWEVER, that single product may be eligible for an award in multiple Categories. For example, a product may be eligible to be considered as both the Best Innovation in Customer Experience and Best Application of Artificial Intelligence.
One (1) winner and up to two (2) runners-up may be named for each CATEGORY AWARD. Judges will have the option of naming no winner and/or runners-up for a CATEGORY AWARD if they deem it appropriate.
Six (6) Finalists will be named for the overall Best in Enterprise Connect award, from which one (1) will be chosen as the Best in Enterprise Connect. We recognize that not all entries will fit within our four designated Category Award groupings, so an entry does not need to be a Category Award winner to be selected as a Best in Enterprise Connect Overall Finalist.
All winners for the Overall and Category awards will be announced online the week of March 30, 2020.
- Only ONE (1) entry will be accepted per exhibitor
- This entry will automatically be considered for Overall Best in Enterprise Connect winner, and it may also be nominated by the entering company for one or more Category awards. In any case, NO MORE THAN 1 ENTRY PER EXHIBITOR will be accepted.
- Products or services are not eligible if they were announced prior to March 30, 2019.
- Eligible products must be available for public viewing at Enterprise Connect 2020. The Judging Committee Chairman may request confirmation of this at the show.
- Products or services must be released no later than Aug. 14, 2020 – an award may be rescinded if a product is not released by Aug. 14, 2020.
- Should your product, technology, or service be selected as a Finalist for the Overall Best in Enterprise Connect award, you will be contacted to schedule a 30-minute teleconference with the judges to occur between Feb 10 and Feb 19, 2020. Appointments will be made on a first come, first served basis after finalists are selected. You will be contacted for an appointment when finalist notifications are made. Failure to attend your meeting with the judges will remove your entry from consideration.
- Judges’ decisions about Category Awards will be made solely based on their review of submitted entry material; no briefings will be held to determine Category Awards.
- Should your entry require it, a nondisclosure agreement can be signed. Please contact Judging Committee Chair Eric Krapf at [email protected] for details.
- A product news release must accompany completed entry forms (a preliminary draft is acceptable).
- Pricing information must be included with the entry since it is an essential part of the judging criteria. Entries will not be considered if pricing information is not included with the entry – no exceptions.
- To be considered for nomination, ALL entry form information must be received no later than Jan. 31, 2020. Please note that this deadline will not be extended. Any submissions received after 5:00 PM Pacific time on Jan. 31, 2020 will not be considered – NO EXCEPTIONS