Connecting with Microsoft Teams: Hardware, Software & Analytics for Better Meetings
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Microsoft Teams is gaining high acceptance in enterprises across all sizes and vertical industries. But turning acceptance into effective implementation and productive user adoption may not always be straightforward.
To help enterprise IT/communications professionals get the most out of their Microsoft Teams implementations, Enterprise Connect will present a series of information-filled programs to provide detailed advice and real-world strategies and tactics as enterprises roll out Microsoft Teams throughout 2021.
These summits will also help connect enterprise buyers with the Microsoft ecosystem partners that can help them make their Teams rollouts a success.
Kevin Kieller, Co-Founder, enableUC
Keynote Address: Making better Meetings
12:00 PM – 12:30 PM ET / 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM PT
As Microsoft continues to add features and functions to Teams, enterprises can look to these enhancements as a source of continuing improvement to the employee experience, especially when it comes to meetings. How specifically could this work for your enterprise? In this session, the leading independent expert on all things Microsoft and Teams will walk you through the most important upgrades announced and planned for Teams, and will help you understand how each of these can translate into better meetings and improved employee satisfaction within your enterprise. He’ll also discuss best practices for meetings to avoid video fatigue and make employees more productive. You’ll come away with a detailed roadmap for the future of Teams over the next 6-12 months, and how you can use this roadmap to chart your own course to better meetings and employee engagement—both on the front end (end user features and best practices) and the back end (analytics aimed at IT administrators).
- The latest features of Microsoft Teams for end users and IT administrators
- Best practices for Teams meetings, including headsets, cameras, and lighting
- How to do more with third-party applications currently integrated with Teams
- Proven approaches for Teams training, communication and change management
- How to translate usage statistics into meaningful action items for IT administrators and end users
- A quick recap of the newest Teams-certified devices for desks, meeting rooms and more