EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS 2/25/22!
March 21-24, 2022 | Gaylord Palms, Orlando, FL & Virtual
Discover Innovative Solutions. Tackle Communications & Collaboration Challenges.
Enterprise communications and collaboration decision-makers and business leaders face daunting new challenges: Migrating to cloud-based services; equipping end users for the many styles of hybrid work; providing the tools to transform Customer Experience (CX), and much more. Enterprise Connect is designed to enable you to advance your knowledge and prepare for what’s next. Join us March 21-24 to gain access to the in-depth, objective insights you need to keep your organization—and your career—on track and moving full speed ahead.
Join us to discover how to:
- Prepare for change – Implement technologies to enable hybrid work
- Modernize your enterprise – Migrate siloed legacy systems to modern platforms
- Improve customer experience – Transform your enterprise’s customer service/experience capabilities
- Increase your knowledge – Develop strategic understanding of the rapidly-changing market
- Grow your network – Meet with industry peers, subject matter experts and solution providers
2022 KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Additional Keynote Speakers Will Be Announced Soon!
In-Depth Analysis | Vendor-Neutral | Expert Insights | Network With Your Peers
2022 Conference Tracks
Our expert-led conference program will discuss the latest systems, software, services and applications for enterprise communications and collaboration. Whether you need to build on the changes wrought by the pandemic, or plan a re-set based on new business realities, everything at Enterprise Connect focuses on one overriding goal: To help you optimize your investments in communications and collaboration systems, services, apps and networks.
NEW TRACK FOR 2022: Security & Compliance - This track explores the new issues around security and compliance for communications/collaboration systems, while also covering legacy issues for voice systems and the enterprise network.
2022 Event Highlights
Communications & Collaboration 2025: Conference-Within-a-Conference
Technology transformation has accelerated for enterprise communications/collaboration, and leading-edge technologies promise even more change ahead. But just how quickly will the evolution progress, and what are the implications for your strategic technology planning? The Communications & Collaboration 2025 conference-within-a-conference offers detailed insights aimed at helping you see where the most important technology trends are heading over the next three years, and how you can be ready to take full advantage of them. This isn’t about blue-sky futurism, but a clear picture of which technologies may be nascent today but could be mainstream in 3 years. Topics will include:
- Platforms 2025
- Contact Center 2025
- Cloud 2025
- Video 2025
- Workplace 2025
- Expanded Women in Communications program
- Spotlight Awards recognizing and celebrating women who demonstrate outstanding qualities of leadership and expertise in technology
- IT Hero Award honoring enterprise IT professionals and teams who go above and beyond their day-to-day communications/collaboration responsibilities to provide exceptional service, vision, and expertise to their organizations
- New Security & Compliance track explores new issues around security and compliance for communications/collaboration systems as well as legacy issues
2022 Session Highlights
Here Are Some Sessions You Do Not Want To Miss!
• Taming Teams–Improving Productivity Using the Full Power of Microsoft Teams
• NOT Moving to the Cloud: What Are Your Risks?
• UCaaS Plus CCaaS: What’s Real, What’s Hype, What’s Next
• Making the Composable Enterprise Real
• Coping with the Chip Shortage and Supply Chain Issues
Experience Enterprise Connect Orlando
- Meet - Network with your peers—enterprise decision-makers with real-world experience.
- Learn - Get actionable insight and perspective from independent, vendor-neutral experts.
- Exchange - Exchange ideas with leaders and subject-matter experts.