Enterprise Connect is the industry's premier event for systems, software, services and applications for enterprise communications and collaboration – Key topics include Unified Communications, Team Collaboration, UC as a Service (UCaaS), Contact Centers, SIP Trunking, Mobility and Video Conferencing. Entering its 28th year, Enterprise Connect attracts an audience consisting primarily of IT/IS, LOB, telecom and network decision-makers from large enterprises, government agencies and educational institutions, as well as the equipment and software manufacturers, service providers, VARs, system integrators and consultants that serve the enterprise communications and collaboration marketplace.
You may submit a brief written proposal to participate in the Enterprise Connect Orlando 2018 conference beginning July 17, 2017 through September 1, 2017. For questions please contact Michelle Burbick at [email protected].
Please note: No marketing/sales presentations are accepted.
Enterprise Connect is seeking speaking/session proposals on the following list of topics for its Conference Program:
- Unified Communications
- WebRTC Technology, Applications and Use Cases
- Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)/Cloud-based Communications Systems, Services and Apps
- Team Collaboration Applications
- Next-Generation Messaging Systems and Integrations
- Contact Center Systems, Services and Applications
- The Webification of Enterprise Communications
- User Interfaces for Communications Services, Devices and Apps
- Mobility/Wireless Communications Applications and Services
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- SIP Trunking and Next-Generation Wide Area Networks
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Video Systems, Services and Networks
- Audio and Web Conferencing Systems and Services
- Communications APIs/Comms Integrated with Business App
- Software-Defined WANs (SD-WAN)
- Planning and Implementing IP Telephony and Converged Networks
- Management Systems and Applications for Unified/Converged Networks
- Managing Software-Centric Communications Systems and Networks
- Securing Unified/Converged Communications Systems, Apps and Networks
- Managing Staff, Technology & Costs
- Social Networks and Applications
- Interoperability and Federation – Unified Communications and Cloud
- Designing and Operating Unified/Converged Networks – Domestic and Multinational
- Changing Organizational Structures/Roles and Staffing Issues
- E911 and other Crisis Situations
- Speech Technologies/Natural Language Processing and Understanding
Each of those topics can be addressed from several perspectives:
- Technology Focus – How does it work, how is the technology evolving, ripple effects on existing systems, networks and apps, etc.
- Business Case – Calculating ROI/TCO, business benefits/costs, impacts on user departments and individual users.
- Case Study: Decision factors leading to deployment, results – planned/unplanned, lessons learned
- Impact on IT Organization – Decision-making, team building, and skill sets.
- Impact on IT-LOB Relationship – How does this change the decision-making and/or relationship(s)
Please send a short abstract, as well as a speaker biography.
Deadline: September 1, 2017
Proposals will be evaluated in terms of their:
- Importance/relevance to audience – primarily enterprise IT, but also suppliers of enterprise communications and collaboration products and services.
- Knowledge and experience of the speaker.
The following kinds of proposals are preferred:
- A high-profile executive who can present a compelling vision of converged voice/data enterprise networks (no marketing/sales presentations accepted).
- A knowledgeable expert describing an important new technology, product or premises network architecture (no marketing/sales presentations accepted).
- Best of all, an IS, telecom or network executive from an end-user organization describing the evolution of their enterprise network—what they’re doing, how it’s working and plans for the future—as well as what they would like to see from their suppliers.