Enterprise Connect is the industry's premier event for systems, software, services and applications for enterprise communications and collaboration – Key topics include Unified Communications, Team Collaboration, UC as a Service (UCaaS), Contact Centers, Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Communications, Mobility and Video Conferencing. Entering its 30th year, Enterprise Connect attracts an audience consisting primarily of IT/IS, telecom and network decision-makers from enterprises, government agencies and educational institutions, as well as the equipment and software manufacturers, service providers, VARs, software/application developers, system integrators and consultants that serve the enterprise communications and collaboration marketplace.
Though you are free to propose a specific, detailed idea for a session, the Program Committee rarely if ever adopts proposals directly, as submitted, from the CFP. Rather, we consult the CFP as a general resource for experts and topics that may fit with the sessions that the Program Committee is putting together based on its own independent work.
The deadline to submit a proposal to participate in the Enterprise Connect Orlando 2020 ended August 30, 2019. For questions please contact Beth Schultz at [email protected].
Please note: No marketing/sales presentations are accepted.
EACH OF THOSE TOPICS CAN BE ADDRESSED FROM SEVERAL PERSPECTIVES:
- Technology Focus – How does it work, how is the technology evolving, ripple effects on existing systems, networks and apps, etc.
- Business Case – Calculating ROI/TCO, business benefits/costs, impacts on user departments and individual users.
- Case Study: Decision factors leading to deployment, results – planned/unplanned, lessons learned
- Impact on IT Organization – Decision-making, team building, and skill sets.
Enterprise Connect is seeking speaking/session proposals on the following list of topics for its Conference Program:
- Unified Communications
- Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)/Cloud-based Communications Systems, Services and Apps
- Team Collaboration Applications
- Next-Generation Messaging Systems and Integrations
- Contact Center Systems, Services and Applications
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Communications Systems
- Speech Technologies/Natural Language Processing and Understanding
- User Interfaces for Communications Services, Devices and Apps
- Mobility/Wireless Communications Applications and Services
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Video Systems, Services and Networks
- Audio and Web Conferencing Systems and Services
- Communications APIs/Comms Integrated with Business App
- Software-Defined WANs (SD-WAN)
- Planning and Implementing IP Telephony and Converged Networks
- Management Systems and Applications for Unified/Converged Networks
- Securing Unified/Converged Communications Systems, Apps and Networks
- Managing Staff, Technology & Costs
- Interoperability and Federation – Unified Communications and Cloud
- Changing Organizational Structures/Roles and Staffing Issues
- E911 and Emergency Communications
CLOSED: AUGUST 30, 2019
Proposals will be evaluated in terms of their:
- Importance/relevance to audience – primarily enterprise IT, but also suppliers of enterprise communications and collaboration products and services.
- Knowledge and experience of the speaker.
The following kinds of proposals are preferred:
- A high-profile executive who can present a compelling vision of converged voice/data enterprise networks (no marketing/sales presentations accepted).
- A knowledgeable expert describing an important new technology, product or premises network architecture (no marketing/sales presentations accepted).
- Best of all, an IT, telecom or network executive from an end-user organization.