Welcome to the Exhibitor Resource Center
The Exhibitor Resource Center is designed to help current exhibitors and sponsors find the resources they need to manage the exhibiting/sponsoring process and help you maximize your return on investment.
Below you’ll find useful information; we encourage you to check back often for updates and additional information.
The Exhibitor Portal is your resource for planning a successful exhibiting experience. Find shipping information, online ordering, promotional codes, and marketing services. The Exhibitor Portal will be available in early summer 2021. Please check back often for updates.
- Review and update your company profile
- Complete tasks related to your sponsorship deliverables
- Manage your passes & registration
- Find important resources & tools to help you prepare for and promote your presence at Enterprise Connect
- View and access your free custom virtual booth promotional landing page and promo code
Invite Your Customers
We offer marketing programs to help you promote your presence and drive current and potential customers to your booth & virtual exhibit space.
Offer your customers a special promotional code for discounted rates. It’s simple and there’s no cost to you! You’ll have a unique code for $700 off an Entire Event conference pass or a FREE Expo Plus* pass to share. An email will be sent to you once this program goes live; you may also locate this program on the Co-Marketing page within the Exhibitor Portal.
You will also be provided a custom webpage where you can promote everything you’re doing at Enterprise Connect! Be sure to share your discount code and/or web landing page in promotional emails, on your company website, and social platforms to help ensure your customers visit your booth and connect with your team. Most importantly, share this information with your sales team!
Need help with a disocunt code or landing page? Please reach out to [email protected]
Social Media Tips
Engage and stay connected year-round with the Enterprise Connect community through our social channels:
- Twitter: Share your promo code and provide updates about your company's activities, products and other news through Twitter. We'll retweet via Enterprise Connect’s handle. Be sure to include #EC21 or @EnterpriseCon in your tweets.
- Facebook: Facebook is a great way to share your discount code, post details on new products, invite your customers and prospects, and upload relevant photos when onsite!
- LinkedIn: Promote your presence, share your discount, and invite your community to see you at this year's event.
Best of Enterprise Connect
The Best of Enterprise Connect award program recognizes excellence and innovation! In addition to the overall Best of Enterprise Connect award, this year we’ll again be recognizing outstanding achievements within specific categories. For Enterprise Connect 2021, entrants will be eligible for awards in the following areas:
Overall Best of Enteprise Connect Award
- Best Innovation in Customer Experience
- Best Application of Artificial Intelligence
- Best Innovation for Virtual Meetings
- Best Innovation for the Post-Covid Workspace
Stay Connected with the IT Community Year Round
No Jitter is the industry’s leading source of objective analysis for the enterprise communications professional. Our contributors are the best independent analysts and consultants in the field, and they’re the same experts who provide the content for our Enterprise Connect portfolio: biweekly webinars; virtual events; and Enterprise Connect, the industry’s largest independent conference and exhibition.
Enterprises are looking to provide employees with spaces, tools, and roles that fit the revolutions occurring in the worlds of technology, real estate/facilities, and people management. WorkSpace Connect is a community for enterprise leaders of these 3 worlds to come together for mutual learning and to share insights on how to develop a coherent strategy.