Placing Your Safety at the Heart of Our Events
When you join our event in person, you can expect to see that health and safety is a priority, and that a range of measures are in place to ensure everyone involved is able to enjoy a safe, hygienic, productive and high-quality organized event experience.
Enterprise Connect will be organized in accordance with our parent company, Informa’s AllSecure health and safety standard. As the world’s leading events’ organizer, Informa has developed a detailed set of enhanced measures to provide the highest levels of hygiene and safety at its events, providing everyone with reassurance and confidence they are participating in a safe environment.
Your Safety is Our Top Concern
COVID-19 has changed many aspects of our world, and the way we do business. Our attendees’ health and well-being are our #1 priority and we will do everything in our power to keep you safe.
Enterprise Connect is working closely with the Gaylord Palms and our contractors, and is monitoring guidance about Covid-19 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to provide a safe and healthy experience for all our participants. Enhanced measures are being implemented in accordance with state and local regulations and following the guidance of the CDC.
Enterprise Connect 2021 - Health & Safety Event Protocols
UPDATE: August 27, 2021: Enterprise Connect has updated its health and safety protocols to require that all who attend the show must provide proof of a negative COVID‑19 test result within 72 hours of arrival at the event or proof of full vaccination. As previously announced, we will also require masks in all indoor spaces of the Gaylord Palms Convention Center.
We will continue to monitor guidelines and will follow applicable federal, state, and local laws, adapting our protocols accordingly. We will share updates and details on implementation and other safety measures under consideration.
Enterprise Connect - Health and Safety Event Protocols
At the event:
- Enterprise Connect will require that all who attend the show must provide proof of a negative COVID‑19 test result within 72 hours of arrival at the event or proof of full vaccination.
- Enterprise Connect will require that all event participants wear masks at all times while in the indoor areas of the Gaylord Palms Convention Center space. In addition, masks will be required at all official Enterprise Connect events held in the Gaylord Palms hotel space. Please note:
-Face masks will be available for any event participant that may not have one.
-Gaylord Palms employees – including the food and beverage staff - will wear masks indoors.
-Enterprise Connect staff will also wear masks indoors.
- All participants should self-screen daily for symptoms of Covid or other illness and must not attend if experiencing any symptoms.
- Where possible, contactless systems and processes will be implemented to minimize "touch points."
- Program materials will be distributed electronically where possible.
- We are carefully managing crowd densities and capacities.
- The exhibition hall will be cleaned nightly.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the event.
Expectations for all event participants at the event:
- Individuals who are immunocompromised or at high risk are encouraged to attend virtually.
- Individuals should not attend the event if they have tested positive for COVID19 within the last 14 days or if they are concerned that they have been exposed to the virus within the last 14 days and could possibly test positive.
- Should an event participant test positive for COVID-19, register a temperature, or become ill during the event, he/she/they should observe recognized quarantining procedures.
- All event participants are expected to observe and engage in recognized preventive actions to help ensure a safe environment, including frequent hand washing.
Please note that the CDC advises:
- Vaccines: “Getting vaccinated prevents severe illness, hospitalizations, and death. Unvaccinated people should get vaccinated and continue masking until they are fully vaccinated. With the Delta variant, this is more urgent than ever.”
- Unvaccinated individuals: “If you are not fully vaccinated and aged 2 or older, you should wear a mask in indoor public places.”
- Fully vaccinated individuals: “To maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others, wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission.”
Enterprise Connect recommends all participants review the CDC guidance on travel. Be aware, the CDC requires masks at public transportation hubs and on all public transportation. This includes but is not limited to airports, flights, taxi/ride share, and local buses.