After consultation with our stakeholders, we have decided to move Enterprise Connect 2020 to all-Virtual programs for the remainder of the year. It has become clear that gathering and travel restrictions, plus the uncertainty that COVID-19 has caused, make it impossible to bring the industry together in person this year.
In place of our 2020 live event, Enterprise Connect Digital Conference & Expo 2020 will take place on line from August 3 – 6.
Thank you for supporting Enterprise Connect and we look forward to seeing you Virtually later this year, and in person in Orlando next year.
* Expo Plus pass must be pre-approved by Event Manager before confirming registration (review to occur 24-48 hours from Expo Plus pass application).
- Expo Plus passes do not include lunch.
- By registering for Enterprise Connect, you are confirming that you are 18 years of age or older. Enterprise Connect is open to industry professionals and proof of industry involvement is required. You will be asked to present a business card as well as a photo ID when you check-in.
- Discounts may not be combined with other offers (except for Group Registrations).
- The event organizers reserve the right to refuse Expo Plus pass applications from representatives of companies that compete with official Enterprise Connect Orlando Sponsors and Exhibitors. If you would like to become an exhibitor, please learn more about our available Exhibiting & Sponsorship Opportunities
Government, Education and Non-Profit Discounts
Discounts are available for organizations affiliated with Government, Education and Non-Profit sectors. These discounts apply to the Entire and Tue-Thu Conference passes only and must be requested by completing a registration form. Discounts are calculated based on the current price and must be paid in full by March 27, 2020. For more information on discounts, please call 415-947-6858 or 866-203-8169.
Groups of 3+
To qualify for the group discount, all registrations must be submitted from the same company at the same time (within 24 hours) using the group registration form. Discounts are calculated based on the current price on the Entire Event and Tue–Thu Conference passes only and must be paid in full by March 27, 2020. To register your group, please request a group registration form by contacting us at [email protected].
How to Register
Online & Phone
For event and registration assistance, please call 415-947-6858, Toll Free 1-866-203-8169
Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM PT