After consultation with our stakeholders, we made the difficult decision to postpone Enterprise Connect Orlando 2020. It became clear that for a large majority of the Enterprise Connect community, the travel restrictions and uncertainty that coronavirus has caused, has impacted our ability to gather the industry at the end of March.
Knowing how important Enterprise Connect is for the industry, we are pleased to announce that the event has been rescheduled and will now take place on August 3-6 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA. In addition, we will be presenting several key elements of the Enterprise Connect program in a virtual online format during the week of March 30, when Enterprise Connect was originally scheduled to take place. For more details visit our FAQ page.
* Expo Plus pass must be pre-approved by Event Manager before confirming registration (review to occur 24-48 hours from Expo Plus pass application).
- Expo Plus passes do not include lunch.
- By registering for Enterprise Connect, you are confirming that you are 18 years of age or older. Enterprise Connect is open to industry professionals and proof of industry involvement is required. You will be asked to present a business card as well as a photo ID when you check-in.
- Discounts may not be combined with other offers (except for Group Registrations).
- The event organizers reserve the right to refuse Expo Plus pass applications from representatives of companies that compete with official Enterprise Connect Orlando Sponsors and Exhibitors. If you would like to become an exhibitor, please learn more about our available Exhibiting & Sponsorship Opportunities
Government, Education and Non-Profit Discounts
Discounts are available for organizations affiliated with Government, Education and Non-Profit sectors. These discounts apply to the Entire and Tue-Thu Conference passes only and must be requested by completing a registration form. Discounts are calculated based on the current price and must be paid in full by March 27, 2020. For more information on discounts, please call 415-947-6858 or 866-203-8169.
Groups of 3+
To qualify for the group discount, all registrations must be submitted from the same company at the same time (within 24 hours) using the group registration form. Discounts are calculated based on the current price on the Entire Event and Tue–Thu Conference passes only and must be paid in full by March 27, 2020. To register your group, please request a group registration form by contacting us at [email protected].