March 9-10, 2021 | FREE Virtual Conference & Expo
The pace of technology change continues to speed up, and your enterprise needs to leverage the strategic transformations that are coming in the next three years. To rise to this challenge and respond to the new business imperatives, you must position your enterprise to take advantage of the latest advances in communications/collaboration platforms, as well as their potential integration with myriad other technologies from artificial intelligence (AI) to cloud infrastructures to CRM, and more.
Strategic Technology & Organizations for the Next 3 Years
EC's "Communications & Collaboration: 2024" FREE virtual event will offer enterprise communications/collaboration professionals insight and practical advice on which communications, collaboration, and related technologies belong in their strategic three-year plans to keep the business competitive and employees engaged.
You'll hear from independent, vendor-neutral experts as well as peers charged with the same objectives as you – pioneering enterprise executives with real-world experiences to share.
Key Strategic Topics
Our conference program will help you understand and position for critical technology trends in areas including Cloud, Contact Center, Video, the Future of the Work and the Office and much more.
Network with Your Peers
Communications & Collaboration: 2024 gives you the opportunity to network with your peers. You can engage with those who share your technology interests, vertical industry, and current challenges.
Communications & Collaboration: 2024 has been one of the most popular parts of the program at our in-person Orlando event for four years, and we’re excited to offer it as a standalone online event.
- Expert Insights: Your Path to 2024: Leading industry analysts explain trends to watch, hot topics that are really just vendor push, and technologies you need to master to position for the next three years.
- How AI Is Transforming Communications: Learn how is AI poised to impact video, the contact center, meetings, and more.
- Making Embeddable Communications Part of Your Strategy: Understand the potential for integrating communications into existing apps and workflows, and how APIs and CPaaS can increase the value of your communications systems.
- Why Frontline Workers Will Be a Critical Focus: Learn how to improve communications service levels to your field service, retail, healthcare, and other end users who don’t fit the knowledge worker category.
- Reimagining the WAN: Understand the role of SD-WAN and SASE (secure access service edge), and how your enterprise can benefit by converging the two.
See the technology roadmaps and future forecasts from leading designers and developers of systems for UC, contact centers, mobility, video, team collaboration, management, and more.
Take advantage of our AI-driven platform to find products, vendors and colleagues whose areas of focus best match your own.
Between now and 2024, enterprise communications and collaboration technology will experience rapid change, and you can’t afford to sit on the sidelines.
EC doesn't advocate one solution over another. Instead, hear how independent experts assess the future of the industry and what it takes to position for 2024.
One of a Kind
Enterprise Connect is the only conference totally focused on the needs of key decision makers in enterprise communications and collaboration.
For 30 years, it's been the premier brand for meeting with your peers and learning where the industry is headed.
Connect with Peers Charged with Similar Communications/Collaboration Goals
Titles Registered - A Sampling
- Enterprise Infrastructure Architect
- Sr. Systems Engineer
- Telecommunications Manager
- Unified Communications Architect, Sr. Manager
- Telecommunication Specialist
- IT Sr. Project Manager
- VP - End User Services
- IT Consultant
- Lead Technical Mgr
- Telecommunications Engineer
Companies Registered - A Sampling
- Lehigh University
- State Farm
- Northwest Mutual
- Morgan Stanley