Congratulations to the Best of Enterprise Connect Finalists
The Best of Enterprise Connect award recognizes exhibitors who have made significant technological advancements within the enterprise communications and collaboration industry.
Congratulations to our six finalists:
- IVCi, The UC Room: A configurable, PC-based solution that allows an organization to extend its unified communications client into a conference room setting.
- Jabra, Bluetooth headset: Details to be announced before Enterprise Connect Orlando 2013.
- Siemens Enterprise Communications, OpenScape Mobile: A single mobile client that brings together VoIP, Video and comprehensive UC capabilities into a single next-generation user experience.
- StarLeaf, StarLeaf Call: A cloud-based service for open and secure video calling and conferencing.
- Voxeo, Voxeo CXP: A customer experience platform that enables creation, management, reporting and analytics of multi-modal self-service across interaction channels.
- Wow Vision, miniVeos: A platform by which any PC, Mac or iPad can transmit via the WiFi network to the platform for full in-room screen sharing on a local projector or panel.
The judging panel of industry experts for the Best of Enterprise Connect includes:
- Robin Gareiss, Executive Vice President, Nemertes Research
- David Stein, Principal, Stein Technology Group
- Marty Parker, Principal Consultant, UniComm Consulting and Co-founder, UCStrategies
- Zeus Kerravala, Founder and Principal Analyst, ZK Research
We'll announce the winner from the keynote stage at Enterprise Connect Orlando on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 9:00 AM. Good luck to all our finalists!