Submit a brief written proposal for participation in our 2014 conference. You must submit via the online form by August 30.
Plan Your Migration to Next-Gen Communication & Collaboration!
Taking place March 17-20, 2014 at the Gaylord Palms Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, Enterprise Connect is the industry’s premier event focusing on systems, software, services, applications for enterprise communications and collaboration. Registration will open in August 2013.
About Enterprise Connect
Enterprise Connect presents the leading market and thought leaders, comprehensive analysis, in-depth technical sessions and the largest and broadest exhibition.
Everything at the event is focused on one over-riding goal: To help you make the best decisions possible about migrating, designing and implementing the right communications and collaboration products, services, software and architecture for your enterprise.
Registration opens August 2013!
2014 Conference Themes
- Unified Communications
- Planning and Implementing IP Telephony and Converged Networks
- Mobility/Wireless Communications
- SIP Trunking and Next-Generation Public Networks
- Video Systems and Services
- Social Networks and Applications
- Cloud-based Communications Services and Systems
- Contact Center Systems, Services and Applications
- Management Systems and Applications for Unified/Converged Networks
- Communications Applications and Application Development
- Managing Staff, Technology
2013 Event Information
2013 Conference Attendees can download the speaker decks (Password required).
Watch Keynote Videos from Avaya, Cisco and Microsoft.
News & Photos
Read press releases and news articles and photos taken during the 2013 Event.
Awards & Recognition
Congratulations to this year's Best of Enterprise Connect Winner Voxeo and to Nexistant, Plivo, Scoop App and UberConference this year's Innovation Showcase finalists.