Enterprise Communications has become more business-critical—and complex—than ever before. Your job is to implement and manage reliable, robust, secure, cost-effective communications across the entire enterprise—while also providing the most flexible, feature-rich, diverse, and up-to-date capabilities that can enhance and transform the business. And there’s only one event that provides you with the in-depth, objective, vendor-neutral expertise you need to get this job done: Enterprise Connect Orlando.
For more than 26 years, Enterprise Connect has brought the top subject matter experts together with the enterprise decision-makers who build the communications that power and, increasingly, transform our businesses.
Whether you need to upgrade a legacy system to a more modern, cost-efficient platform; or you’re looking to more fully integrate next-gen communications with business processes--everything at Enterprise Connect Orlando 2017 is focused on one overriding goal: To help you maximize your investments in communications and collaboration systems, services, apps and networks.
NEW this year:
* Conference Track on Next-Gen Messaging and Team Collaboration applications
* Expanded Conference Track on Communications APIs, focusing on Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) and other key trends
* Special Breakout Session with results from TADHack Hackathon
* More to be announced!
• Next-Gen Messaging & Team Collaboration NEW TRACK!
• Unified Communications & Collaboration
• Contact Center/Customer Experience
• Cloud Communications
• SIP/SIP Trunking
• Communications APIs
• Systems Management & Network Design
Why You Should Attend
1. Objective, actionable information for every stage of your communications strategy. Whether you need to upgrade legacy infrastructure or are looking for the communications technologies that will truly transform your business, you will find the insights and actionable information you need at Enterprise Connect Orlando 2017. You’ll hear from independent analysts and consultants and pioneering enterprise executives, as well as a range of leaders from all the major equipment, software and services providers, and pioneering enterprise executives.
2. The Impact on Your Enterprise. You won’t just get deep technical information (though you’ll get plenty of that). Enterprise Connect’s sessions are designed to provide you with the practical information you need to make the right decisions for your enterprise’s business. Whether your choices center around CPE vs. cloud vs. hybrid; or how best to roll out video; or update your contact center strategy—Enterprise Connect has the experts on hand and the content prepared to guide you through the decision-making process.
3. The industry comes together at Enterprise Connect. The Enterprise Connect Exhibition Hall is the ONLY place where you can see 180+ major system and software vendors and their products and services in one location, and where you can engage the best experts in both formal and informal formats, to learn from your peers and from the thought leaders you won’t find anywhere else.