Innovation Showcase: Customer Engagement
Each year, the Enterprise Connect Innovation Showcase introduces new companies to our audience that provide innovative solutions in a designated technology area. The theme this year is customer engagement.
As the scope of customer service expands from voice to digital channels, the need is growing for innovative approaches to create a seamless and secure customer engagement experience across multiple channels. This includes:
- Security and authentication
- Predictive actions
- Improved self-service capabilities
- Innovative uses of AI technology
In the Showcase 2022, we are seeking vendors, services, and solutions that improve customer service through communications and collaborative technologies.
- Integrations across multiple systems
- Quality of intellectual property, value add
- Operational ease of use for users and administrators
- Innovation, newness of concept or implementation
Eligibility Rules and Criteria
- Eligible companies must not have exhibited at EC19 or EC20. Exhibiting at EC21 is not a conflict, but is also not required.
- Participants must have a customer with more than 250 employees (the actual implementation can be small).
- Participants must be able to demonstrate their solution solves a business problem or creates a business opportunity.
- There is no fee to participate.
- Selected companies are expected to attend Enterprise Connect 2022 at their own expense. Two full show passes will be provided to each company included in the Innovation Showcase.
- Applicants must disclose any current or prior financial relationship or other support they may have received from Informa or competition judges.
- Informa reserves the right to not advance a submission to the finalist round at any time and for any reason. Informa reserves the right not to award at any time in the process if it determines to do so is in violation of any local, state, or federal regulation or responsibility, or if additional information surfaces that would make an idea or candidate ineligible.
- Six companies will be selected for the Innovation Showcase. Each will present their solution during a breakout session at Enterprise Connect 2022 in Orlando on March 23, 2022.
- After the session, each company will be interviewed for an EC22 Video. Innovation Showcase companies will also be highlighted in the conference website and other material.
- The Innovation Showcase participation does not include a booth in the Expo Hall. Participants and winners may choose to exhibit on the show floor at their own expense.
- Applications Deadline is March 1, 2022.
- Showcase winners will be announced March 8, 2022.