From COVID-19 response to a call for social equity, the past year has seen unprecedented opportunity for IT professionals to shine in many ways. Enterprise Connect’s newly created IT Hero Award honors enterprise IT professionals and teams who go above and beyond their day-to-day communications/collaboration responsibilities to provide exceptional service, vision, and expertise to their organizations. Whether seasoned IT professionals or newbies to the field, our enterprise IT heroes have shown outstanding initiative and dedication in helping to make a difference inside and outside of their enterprises in the past year. With this award, we are bringing these heroes to the forefront as a model to others.
Congratulations to our 2021 IT Hero Award Winners!
- Joe Castillo, Regional Director of Operations, Center for Neuro Skills
- Ian Hamilton, Team Lead – Unified Communications, Weyerhaeuser
- Brady Naugle, Director of Unified Communications & Collaboration, Amgen
- Frank Santistevan, Manager - Platform Technology, Pearson Education
- Darin Ward, Senior Voice Engineer, RR Donnelly