Our free webinar series offers 60 minute webinars and 30 minute ExpertCast deep dives with subject matter experts.
Why It’s Time to Go Mobile-OnlyMay 8, 2019
If your company has yet to cut the cord and go mobile-only, now may be the perfect time to make the move, as preferred business communications migrates from premises-based systems to UC as a Service (UCaaS). Please join us on May 8th at 11am PT / 2pm ET to learn about the latest mobility trends in the workforce, the value of mobile UCaaS, and why companies of all sizes should consider evaluating this technology.
3 WAYS TO SIMPLIFY YOUR CONTACT CENTER IN 2019April 23, 2019
Customer experience has overtaken price and product as the top differentiator between brands. Your customers don’t care about your internal contact center metrics, either; they simply want fast, efficient service.
Join us to hear three ways to simplify your contact center, streamline operations, and achieve your goals.
You’ll learn how to:
- Use technology to respond to changing conditions and unforeseen events quickly
- Drastically reduce the agent learning curve and supply teams with the right information at the right time
- Empower non-technical users to make administrative changes and monitor performance
CONNECTING 9-1-1 DURING CLOUD MIGRATIONSApril 10, 2019
There’s one aspect of a cloud migration you can’t afford to overlook: Access to 9-1-1. Maybe you’re in the middle of your migration and are worried about breaking your 9-1-1 access, or you might even be holding onto legacy PRI or POTS lines to support 9-1-1 post-migration.
In this webinar, Irwin Lazar, Vice President and Service Director at Nemertes Research, and Lydia Runnels, VP of Product Strategy at Bandwidth will offer practical advice and use cases.
You will learn:
- How cloud and UC migrations can break user access to local 9-1-1
- Strategies for updating your access to 9-1-1 that reduce costs and simplify administration
- The importance of capturing user location at the time of a 9-1-1 call
- How NG911 will impact your 9-1-1 plans
CLOUD CONTACT CENTER TAKEAWAYS FROM ENTERPRISE CONNECT!March 27, 2019
2019 is a banner year for contact center, and that was reflected at Enterprise Connect Orlando. Catch up on the biggest news from the biggest independent event for enterprise communications, collaboration and contact center infrastructure.
Join Enterprise Connect Contact Center & Customer Experience track chair Sheila McGee-Smith as she recaps the key contact center takeaways from this year’s conference, including:
- How customers can best prepare for a migration to the cloud
- The ways in which the contact center has become the change agent for enterprise digital transformation
- The short-term reality of artificial intelligence in customer care
HOW SPEECH ANALYTICS, NLP, AND OTHER AI TECH IS CHANGING THE WAY WE WORKMarch 13, 2019
Forward thinking enterprises are embracing cloud and AI-powered technologies, because they promise to make employees more effective, improve customer engagement, provide competitive insights, and boost sales. Your enterprise needs to understand what speech analytics, natural language processing (NLP), and other Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies can do to transform the way your employees and customers engage with you.
In this webinar you will learn:
1. The two trends that are shaping the future of business communications
2. Which key AI-based technologies are rapidly advancing voice communications
3. Real examples of how speech analytics, NLP, and other AI tech is transforming how employees work in real-time
SUPERCHARGE YOUR UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS WITH CPaaSFebruary 27, 2019
Enterprises are increasingly able to leverage Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) to work in tandem with existing Unified Communications (UC) systems to drive efficiency, improve quality, and help reduce costs.
This webinar will explore different types of CPaaS providers, offer tips on picking the right one for your needs, and discuss the benefits of a successful marriage between your existing UC platform and the right CPaaS solution.
You will learn:
- The main types of CPaaS providers
- The biggest considerations when choosing a provider--from support, to API functionality, to quality
- The role of CPaaS in a UC strategy
- Different ways to use CPaaS to supercharge your existing platform
WHY AN INTEGRATED CONTACT CENTER IS CRITICAL FOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCEFebruary 13, 2019
To provide the best customer experience, your contact center agents need access to a set of tools that are fully integrated: Contact Center, CRM, WFO, and UC/collaboration all working together.
This webinar will help you identify which integrated systems have the most impact on agent performance, and how to make sure your solution is as efficient and effective as possible to support amazing customer experiences.
You will learn:
• The challenges and opportunities of integrating CRM, UC&C, and WFO with your contact center
• How the level of integration in your contact center directly affects the level of customer service you can provide
• How to plan your migration as all of these systems move to the cloud
MAXIMIZING THE SPEED OF BUSINESS: CASE STUDY OF GROWTH AND CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENTJanuary 30, 2019
How can you boost customer service and enable agility, productivity and collaboration across employees to improve your bottom line? Learn how one enterprise made it happen.
In this webinar, Kevin Dunn, CIO at US Retirement Partners will join Irwin Lazar, VP at Nemertes Research for a deep dive on how to leverage a single cloud-based voice, video, collaboration and contact center solutions. They discuss how the move can drive quantifiable business value, operational efficiency and customer engagement.
You will learn:
- Current state of the cloud communications market
- Implications of a siloed versus unified communications and contact center
- The real-world benefits of running a full IT stack in the cloud
5 MUST HAVES FOR THE 2019 CALL CENTERJanuary 16, 2019
What are the latest innovations and proven principles for success with your call center in 2019? Join this session to gain in-the-know insight from some of the industry’s premier thought leaders on this year’s must haves. Join the leading contact center analyst, Sheila McGee-Smith, as she teams with subject matter experts for a fast-paced, productive discussion.
You will learn:
- How to cultivate an agent-first attitude
- The role AI will play
- How priorities around metrics are shifting
- Why CCaaS is becoming the de facto standard
- Why you can’t ignore Generation Z
THE 3 KEY TECHNOLOGIES TO TRANSFORM CUSTOMER EXPERIENCEDecember 5, 2018
Cloud, Omnichannel, and Analytics are the 3 key technologies for enterprises seeking to transform the customer experience they deliver. But what exactly are they and how will they achieve their potential?
In this expert-led webinar, Sebastián Menutti of Frost & Sullivan will provide research data and in-depth analysis that will help you understand the technologies that will drive the transformation of your contact center systems and the customer experience that those systems deliver.
You will learn:
- The cost and feature/function advantages of cloud-based contact center systems
- A detailed understanding of omnichannel technology, how it differs from multichannel, and why it’s crucial to success with the new customer experience
- What the next generation of analytics is capable of providing in terms of insights into customer and agent behavior and trends
EMPOWERING CONTACT CENTER AGENTS THROUGH BETTER ANALYTICSNovember 20, 2018
More now than ever, contact centers are using performance and KPI results to motivate and channel agent behavior. Examples include real-time analytics of customer interactions, improved customer data analytics, and agent performance analysis tools.
Join No Jitter, Five9, and Nemertes Research to learn how next-gen agent analytics are tied to improving customer satisfaction and success, as well as reducing agent turnover.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• What capabilities are enabling contact center agent engagement
• How to deploy these capabilities to improve the experience for both the agent and the customer
• What the success metrics are for improved analytics
MICROSOFT TEAMS; SECURING THE NETWORK EDGENovember 7, 2018
As Microsoft Teams grows in adoption, security will naturally become a more critical factor. In this webinar, you will learn:
- How Oracle and Microsoft enable a seamless and faster migration from legacy applications to cloud via Teams, reducing downtime and costs
- Why security and increased complexity from channel proliferation are amongst IT leaders’ top concerns
- How the Oracle-Microsoft offering not only terminates sessions in a hosted environment, but also allows for deployment options such as standalone, on-prem, or cloud-based access in a multi-tenant environment
STRATEGIES FOR SMARTER COLLABORATION AND CLEARER COMMUNICATIONOctober 24, 2018
With disparate workplaces and ever-expanding volumes of information to manage, the challenges for collaborating effectively are only intensifying. Many critical applications are not integrated, and workers often lack the seamless user experience needed for real-time collaboration. You need to understand how workstyles are changing, and what’s needed to properly support workers.
This webinar will examine:
• How key technology and workplace trends are impacting collaboration
• Strategies to help IT choose the right platforms – and the right applications – to achieve the outcomes needed for today’s workplace
SIP TRUNKING ENABLES GLOBAL SCALE—RAPIDLY AND COST-EFFECTIVELYOctober 10, 2018
Businesses are growing across international borders quicker than ever, but scaling operations to follow suit can be a harder, longer process.
This webinar focuses on scaling your next-generation telephony deployment, identifying the challenges faced by businesses that wish to rapidly create a local presence in new markets.
You'll hear about the benefits of creating global voice infrastructure that’s secure, reliable and compliant, and some of the pitfalls to avoid, specifically:
- SIP trunk market overview and its benefits
- Challenges scaling with SIP trunks vs traditional carriers
- Tips to effectively build your global comms that ensure a great customer experience with an infrastructure that's secure, reliable and compliant
- The future of SIP and how the business communications industry is evolving
LIVE FROM IGNITE: HOW TO PLAN YOUR MICROSOFT UC&C JOURNEY’S NEXT STEPSSeptember 26, 2018
Join Kevin Kieller, Microsoft UC&C expert, along with Ribbon Communications and Polycom, for an update on Microsoft Ignite, and a focus on critical things you need to know about your voice deployment on Teams and Skype for Business.
You will learn:
- How Microsoft’s latest announcements around the migration from Skype for Business to Teams will affect your enterprise’s voice deployment
- What to ask your voice partners before making your buying decisions
- How to plan for the today and tomorrow of voice technology in a Microsoft environment
MAKE 9-1-1 WORK WITH YOUR CLOUD STRATEGYAugust 29, 2018
Moving your voice services to the cloud introduces new challenges for 9-1-1 services. These include the need to serve multiple locations, and the increased mobility that comes with having a phone that’s not tied to traditional wiring.
• How to seamlessly integrate 9-1-1 with your VoIP solution
• Best practices when implementing 9-1-1 with your VoIP or Unified Communications systems
• Your regulatory and compliance obligations
• How to evaluate different 9-1-1 options
LAYING THE FOUNDATION FOR AI IN THE CONTACT CENTERAugust 8, 2018
Artificial intelligence (AI) is becoming a reality for your contact center. But to turn the promise of AI into practical reality, there are a couple of prerequisites: Moving to the cloud and integrating your CRM with your contact center.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How moving your contact center platform to the cloud opens up new AI-driven features and functions
- Why CRM-contact center integration is critical to leveraging AI’s potential
- What AI-driven functionality is available in the near term, and what benefits it provides
SIP TRUNKING: WHAT CHANGES WITH NEXT-GEN SERVICESJune 20, 2018
Your enterprise may have adopted SIP Trunks, but are you up to date on how the latest technology is driving evolution in approaches?
In this webinar, you’ll learn how the new generation of SIP Trunking services work, what benefits they may offer your enterprise, and what you must do to adopt them successfully.
You will learn:
- The state of the art in the SIP Trunking marketplace and technology
- How elastic SIP Trunk services work; what types of providers offer them; and how they are priced
- How you can capture the benefits of elastic SIP Trunks, and where they should fit in your long-term strategy for access services
CISCO VS. MICROSOFT: NAVIGATING FAST-CHANGING UC ROADMAPSJune 6, 2018
The two largest strategic vendors—Cisco and Microsoft—have been busy making changes to their enterprise communications roadmaps, incorporating collaboration applications as fundamental components. Keeping up is a challenge and unanswered questions are causing confusion and skepticism amongst IT leadership. In this webinar, industry analyst Brent Kelly will update his Enterprise Connect 2018 “Cisco vs. Microsoft” presentation to provide insights at a strategic level, incorporating the Cisco Webex rebranding and all the latest from Microsoft.
You will learn:
- How the recent Microsoft Skype-to-Teams and Cisco Spark-to-Webex transition announcements will affect your enterprise communications planning
- Strategic directions that Cisco and Microsoft are taking across their portfolios, including voice, video, and messaging applications
- How to evaluate new and existing UCC systems and make data driven decisions that protect legacy investments and streamline end-user communications
PUTTING CISCO WEBEX TEAMS AT THE CORE OF YOUR STRATEGYMay 23, 2018
If Cisco is a critical strategic supplier for you, then it’s vital for you to understand the most recent announcements around Webex Teams, and how to build your migration path for the next generation of video and anytime collaboration.
In this webinar, industry expert Zeus Kerravala will explain Cisco’s new positioning and products for the Webex Teams portfolio, and how it affects your migration plans. He’ll be joined by subject matter experts from Cisco and CenturyLink.
You will learn:
- Cisco’s roadmap and plans for Webex Teams
- The innovative features and functions you can leverage by moving to Webex Teams in the near term
- The advantages of a hosted Team Collaboration solution
TRUE OMNICHANNEL: CREATING EFFORTLESS CUSTOMER JOURNEY ACROSS CHANNELSApril 25, 2018
Yesterday’s simple phone call to a contact center or business location is rapidly becoming today’s interactive session, spanning multiple channels and devices. If you need to know how Omnichannel can help you improve your customer service, this webinar is for you. We will share research on how today’s customers use channels, which channels they prefer, and how satisfied they are with their service experiences. Also, an enterprise end user—Robert M. Caro of Vivid Seats—will provide best practices and advice, and leading analyst Robin Gareiss of Nemertes Research will share her valuable research and perspective on technologies and channels that improve both customer and agent experience.
You will learn:
• An end user’s perspective on omnichannel best practices
• A leading analyst’s market research data on contact center channels
• Current customer attitudes and preferences in omnichannel
TOP VIDEO COLLABORATION & A/V TRENDS FOR 2018March 7, 2018
Video collaboration is experiencing significant change and innovation—how can your enterprise take advantage? In this webinar, leading industry analyst Ira Weinstein will present detailed analysis of the top collaboration trends for 2018, including:
- Rise of the Huddle Room
- Shift from hardware videoconferencing to software
Join Ira and Simon Dudley of Logitech’s Video Collaboration group for a No Jitter/Enterprise Connect webinar. Ira and Simon will discuss these and other emerging trends, such as meeting room automation and the hot new trend of “ideation” systems that support more sophisticated, multi-media collaboration in the meeting room.
BUSINESS AGILITY: THE PAYOFF FOR CLOUD TODAYFebruary 21, 2018
Business agility has become the strongest driver for enterprises to begin migrating their communications to the cloud—and it’s a benefit that enterprises are already realizing. To gain this benefit in the near term, many organizations will migrate to the cloud via a hybrid architecture, which makes the choice of technology platform even more critical: Your technology partner must be able to support your cloud migration through all its stages—seamlessly and with strong customer service.
In this webinar, Robin Gareiss, President and Founder of Nemertes Research, will present brand-new benchmark findings illustrating enterprise decision-makers’ growing emphasis on business agility as their key decision factor in moving toward the cloud. She’ll also describe key factors that go into enterprise choices about cloud communications, and how these factors can inform your own enterprise’s decision-making.
You will learn:
- The specific ways in which a cloud migration can drive business agility
- How the choice of a technology platform can affect your ability to realize the benefits of a cloud migration
- What role a hybrid architecture should play in your cloud migration plans
BEYOND SECURE CHAT: WORKFLOWS & INTEGRATIONSFebruary 7, 2018
Enterprises are starting to grasp the critical importance of security and compliance in their team collaboration deployments. And once the risks are mitigated, your enterprise can integrate these new collaboration tools with existing workflows, and automate business processes to make your knowledge workers more efficient.
In this webinar, Irwin Lazar, VP and Service Director at Nemertes Research, will discuss the major security and compliance risks with team messaging and chat applications, and how to mitigate them. He’ll then describe (and show examples) of how these tools can be integrated with your existing systems, without sacrificing security or usability — and in fact, improve it.
You will learn:
- Why security is table stakes for an enterprise team messaging/chat/collaboration deployment
- How to evaluate your level of risk associated with team chat tools
- How to automate workflows within a chat tool
CLOUD COMMUNICATIONS 2021: YOUR STRATEGIC PLANJanuary 24, 2018
Communications, collaboration, and contact center systems are all being delivered from the cloud, to more enterprises each year. With the cloud growing in strategic importance, the question is what you use it for, who you get it from, and the costs and benefits for your enterprise.
In this webinar, Zeus Kerravala, Founder and President of ZK Research, will help you understand where Cloud Communications is headed over the next 3 years, and how you can build your enterprise’s strategy accordingly.
You will learn:
- How the competitive marketplace is likely to evolve for cloud-based communications
- What varieties of hybrid cloud architecture we are likely to see
- How Cloud Communications will fit in the context of your enterprise’s broader moves to cloud services
CISCO VS. MICROSOFT: CUSTOMIZING YOUR CLOUD UC DEPLOYMENTDecember 13, 2017
The two major vendors in the Unified Communications space, Cisco and Microsoft, are both strongly promoting their cloud UC deployments. If cloud UC is on your enterprise’s roadmap, but you don’t want to move to either the Microsoft cloud or the Cisco cloud, what then? What do you do if Microsoft Teams or Cisco Spark don’t meet your needs, but the current products, Skype for Business and CUCM/Jabber, do? Does it really have to be one vendor or the other, or can it be both?
In this webinar, Dr. Brent Kelly, a leading analyst/consultant and presenter of the popular Cisco vs. Microsoft session at Enterprise Connect, will address the issue of moving UC to the cloud using solutions from these vendors. You will learn:
- Planning elements that are similar regardless of which vendor is chosen
- Considerations for organizations with Cisco voice and Microsoft Skype for Business currently deployed
- Nuances involved in the cloud migration for organizations with multiple locations
HUDDLE UP! GET STARTED ON SMALL-SPACE VIDEO CONFERENCINGNovember 29, 2017
As video conferencing use rises in the enterprise, businesses are looking for ways to bring this technology out of traditional conference room and make it more broadly accessible. That's made the “huddle room” one of the hottest concepts in video collaboration and AV today. So what exactly is a huddle room, where does it fit in your meeting room estate, and how can you plan for your implementations?
In this webinar, Ira Weinstein, a leading industry analyst/consultant with Wainhouse Research, will explore the state of the art in huddle rooms, as well as provide an overview of the costs and benefits your enterprise can expect. You’ll learn how to:
- Identify the ins and outs of huddle rooms for your organization
- Take advantage of the benefits of software-based video
- Build your huddle rooms following best practices
- Learn how to optimize huddle rooms for your enterprise
RETHINK YOUR CLOUD MIX: IS VOICE THE NEW DIGITAL?November 1, 2017
Your customers (internal and external) demand that you offer them the ability to connect by any means. With the adoption of cloud communications tools you now have access to an expanded portfolio of digital tools.
Some say voice is dead, but has voice simply evolved? Voice is more powerful than ever before. Join us to find out why.
In this webinar, we’ll explore:
- How voice is a constant in the digital customer journey
- What emerging technologies like AI, VR, and chatbots mean for your organization’s voice needs
- The benefits of a unified cloud communications strategy in customer service and business phone platforms
WHAT MICROSOFT’S SKYPE4BIZ-TO-TEAMS TRANSITION MEANS FOR YOUOctober 18, 2017
Microsoft’s recent Ignite event had some critically important announcements for enterprise communications. Namely, Microsoft’s new Team Collaboration offering, Teams, will be its primary communication/collaboration client in Office 365, eventually displacing Skype for Business in that role.
However, Microsoft also announced a new release of the on-premises version of the Skype for Business server, indicating that Skype for Business will continue to be a CPE play for the enterprise for at least the rest of this decade.
In this Webinar, Enterprise Connect’s leading expert on the Microsoft enterprise communications/collaboration environment, Kevin Kieller, will review the key Ignite announcements and give his assessment of what they mean for the enterprise, then will open the session to your questions.
You’ll gain vital, timely information about the future of your Microsoft communications/collaboration planning, including:
- What’s changing in Microsoft’s roadmap for Skype for Business, and how will this affect your migration plans?
- What’s Microsoft’s plan for Teams, and what questions should you be asking about this new platform?
- What do Microsoft’s Ignite announcements suggest about the future direction of the industry?
BUILD A BETTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE USING A CONTACT CENTER BENCHMARKSeptember 20, 2017
Customer experience can make or break your business. But how do you achieve outstanding customer service when you're dealing with outdated organizational structure, lagging technology, dated processes, and other challenges within your contact center?
In this webinar, Nemertes Research’s Robin Gareiss will join West’s Kevin McMahon to discuss the state of the contact center and share research shedding light on how enterprises think about cloud contact centers, AI, chat bots, and more. Get actionable tips on how to understand the customer journey, provide an effortless customer experience and meet customer needs throughout the buying process.
CONTACT CENTERS 2020: DRIVING INNOVATION IN CUSTOMER EXPERIENCEAugust 16, 2017
Contact centers have long been at the leading edge of innovation in communications technology, given their promise of measurable ROI and the continual need to optimize customer interactions and stay ahead of competitors. This reality will continue through 2020 and beyond—but what exactly might the innovative contact center of the future look like? What is bleeding-edge today but destined to be an essential component of contact centers by 2020?
In this webinar, discover what trends leading contact center expert Sheila McGee-Smith believes will shape the contact center over the next three years. Sheila will discuss how trends like cloud and analytics will mature and continue to change, and which of today's emerging trends will become more widespread.
VIRTUALIZING UC&C: THE ROLE OF HYPERCONVERGENCEJuly 12, 2017
Enterprises have been migrating Unified Communications & Collaboration applications to datacenters – “private clouds” – for the past few years. With this move comes the opportunity to leverage datacenter compute and storage trends – often called “hyperconvergence” – to improve UC&C installation and performance.
Hyperconvergence is already powering the mission-critical datacenters of companies such as Google, Amazon, and Facebook; this webinar will help you understand how these trends can now help your UC&C deployment.
MEETING THE NEEDS OF THE DYNAMIC MEETING ROOMMay 31, 2017
In the days of old, people in suits used to meet at a boardroom table to update each other on their work. Including a remote colleague meant setting a conference phone on the table for in-person participants to huddle around. But work has evolved, and today’s teams are incredibly dynamic. Spaces where they gather take many forms, including traditional boardroom meetings, audio conferences, presentations, scrum stand-ups, and dynamic brainstorming and collaboration sessions. In every case, for an effective outcome, it’s critical that remote team members are not relegated to second-class attendees.
In this webinar you will explore the trends shaping the way work gets done today; gain expert insight into picking the right audio technology to meet the needs of today’s dynamic meeting space; and learn how quality audio can help remote meeting participants feel like they’re part of the team.
TAKING YOUR CONTACT CENTER TO THE CLOUD: THE FIRST STEP IN YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION JOURNEYApril 19, 2017
Now more than ever, enterprise contact centers have a unique opportunity to lead the way towards complete, digital transformation. Moving your contact center to the cloud is a starting point, quickly paving the way to improved scalability, business agility and reduced costs. But true, successful business transformation doesn’t just happen.
Join Sheila McGee-Smith, founder of McGee-Smith Analytics, and find out what you need to know before embarking upon your own transformational journey--and how you can improve performance every step of the way.
You’ll also hear from Jeff Cordell, CIO and VP of Technology at LanguageLine Solutions, about how they moved 100 percent of their business from on-premises Avaya to the cloud, using it as a springboard for groundbreaking technology — all while cutting costs, growing revenue, and providing exceptional service with 8,000 agents to over 25,000 customers worldwide.
5 SIMPLE STEPS TO MIGRATE YOUR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS TO THE CLOUDApril 5, 2017
It’s no secret that the cloud offers significant benefits to enterprises – including cost reduction, scalability, higher efficiency, and more flexibility. If your phone system and contact center are still on-premises, you may be missing out on key innovations to empower your workforce and improve the customer experience. While cloud migration may sound daunting, the right planning, partners, and tools can simplify your transition and eliminate disruption to your business. Uncover 5 Steps to Migrate Your Communication Systems to the Cloud in this webinar, featuring discussions from BroadSoft and industry-leading analyst Irwin Lazar, Vice President and Service Director at Nemertes Research.
COLLABORATIVE COMMUNICATIONS: SETTING THE FOUNDATION FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATIONMarch 22, 2017
As today's competitive business environments push workforces into overdrive, many enterprises are seeking ways of streamlining workflows while optimizing productivity, business agility, and speed. For many organizations, this means embarking on digital transformation initiatives and outfitting the workforce with collaboration tools to help employees get the job done. In this webinar, Zeus Kerravala, principal at ZK Research, will discuss trends and recent research in this area, and will be joined by Jason Kasch, CIO of Structural Group, to share his enterprise's digital transformation story.
In this webinar, you will learn how Structural Group implemented user-friendly cloud business communications;the collaboration and productivity benefits gained through this implementation across the company’s 22 locations; and how your enterprise's digital transformation journey begins and ends with collaborative communications.
THE FUTURE OF WORK: CIO SURVEY RESULTS & DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AT THOUGHTWORKSMarch 8, 2017
Enterprise IT's ability to innovate is critical to the success of the business -- 80% of CIOs agree. But the CIO role has never been more challenging than it is today, with rising operational responsibilities, budget pressures, and customer expectations. So how can CIOs get in front of these challenges, keep innovating, and prepare for the digital transformation ahead?
Fuze recently surveyed more than 290 CIOs about their top initiatives for 2017 and beyond, and will share the study results, hot and ready to eat along with a side of analysis, in this webinar. You'll also hear from ThoughtWorks, a global software consultancy, about its digital transformation, and learn about the transformative change shaping the workplace of the future, the expanding role of the CIO, and some ideas for how your business can prepare and shape your communications and collaboration strategy accordingly.
PUT AN END TO VIDEO CALL DREADFebruary 22, 2017
Sick of video call technology that make participants look like they're in the witness protection program? Turns out you’re not alone. Poor-quality video solutions can give users an unprofessional appearance, causing them to avoid video meetings. We all want to look professional, which is why it's time for enterprises to stop deploying technologies that employees simply won’t use, and instead look to bring the state of the art to the desktop video experience. Advanced desktop video technologies like Ultra HD 4K image sensors and facial recognition applications, promise to make the video meeting a staple of any organization. In this webinar you’ll learn about the latest developments in video technology and discover how they provide a state-of-the-art experience that will boost collaboration and put an end to video call dread.
YOUR UC NETWORK WILL BE ATTACKED! GET AHEAD OF THE THREAT NOWFebruary 7, 2017
Securing voice communications used to be very simple since it was generally a closed system. However, with unified communications (UC) you no longer have the “walled” protection offered by a dedicated voice network used to support legacy PBX infrastructures. And, while security breaches attributable to UC may not be widespread, that is changing as hackers look for new penetration points. They prey on the vulnerabilities created by a lack of understanding of the risks and subsequent lack of best practices to address these new threats and protect the communications network. In this webinar you will learn how modern day hackers are targeting your network; why you need to adopt a “zero-trust policy” to protect your network; and how you can leverage SBCs to combat a broadening attack surface.
EC ORLANDO PREVIEW SESSION: CRAFTING CLOUD STRATEGYJanuary 11, 2017
As cloud communications continues to grow and mature, many enterprises are looking to build a hybrid CPE-cloud strategy. Looking out over the next three years, how should enterprises expect the cloud/UC-as-a-Service (UCaaS) market to evolve, and will this evolution be able to support your needs for a hybrid architecture? This webinar, presented by leading industry analyst Zeus Kerravala, will preview a session that Zeus will deliver at Enterprise Connect Orlando 2017, entitled, “Cloud Communications 2020: Will Enterprises Go to UCaaS - and Beyond?” The session is part of a new one-day conference-within-a-conference at EC17, focused on helping enterprise decision-makers gain specific, realistic information as they plan their strategy for a changing enterprise communications environment.
Make No Jitter your trusted daily source for industry news and analysis! No Jitter is the leading online community for the exchange, debate, and incubation of ideas and best practices regarding enterprise communications and collaboration. Sign up for No Jitter's weekly newsletter and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.