Internet of Things (IoT) is rapidly growing and expanding in its relevance to enterprise IT leaders. This year's Enterprise Connect Innovation Showcase will focus on IoT solutions with horizontal enterprise applicability--products and services that enterprises can use to manage their IoT purchased or developed devices. The Showcase will highlight solutions that can potentially impact enterprise communications and/or collaboration.
Six companies will be selected to be featured in the Showcase. Key criteria for evaluation will be:
1. Broad enterprise applicability. We are seeking horizontal applications that can work for a variety of enterprise use cases
2. Enterprise use-case example
3. Potential integration with Unified Communications solutions
4. Demonstration that IoT solutions can improve or impact enterprise communications and/or collaboration
There is no cost to apply for consideration, but there is a show fee of $2,500 for the selected companies. The fee goes toward:
* A shared booth
* A single hotel room at the conference hotel
There are no restrictions on company size or revenue. Applicants must meet the following eligibility rules and criteria:
1. Product or service must be applicable to enterprise IoT use cases.
2. Applicant companies must not have previously exhibited at Enterprise Connect 2011-2016. The Innovation Showcase is intended to highlight companies new to the EC audience.
3. Applicants must reference at least one customer that is currently using the nominated product or service (including pilots) at an organization which has at least 100 employees.
4. Reference information must include a brief summary of how the product or service is used and contact information for verification. The reference account (and contact information) will not be publicly disclosed, nor does the reference need to attend the conference.
5. Applicants agree, if selected for the showcase, to pay the $2,500 fee as outlined above, attend the conference, present their solution in the Innovation Showcase breakout session during the conference, and staff the provided booth space during exhibit hours.
6. Submissions for the Innovation Showcase must be submitted by 12:00 PM (noon) Eastern time, Feb 1, 2017.
7. Eligible applicants selected for consideration as finalists must disclose any current or prior financial relationship or other support they may have received from United Business Media or competition judges.
United Business Media reserves the right to not advance a submission to the finalist round at any time and for any reason. United Business Media reserves the right not to award at any time in the process if it determines to do so is in violation of any local, state, or federal regulation or responsibility, or if additional information surfaces that would make an idea or candidate ineligible.
* Complete short online questionnaire https://goo.gl/forms/q1nJLsn0L2ZOGwPn1
* Send supporting documentation, deck, video links, etc. to email@example.com
* Application Deadline: Feb 1, 2017