Enterprise Connect’s Innovation Showcase recognizes and highlights products and services advancing communications from companies that haven't yet exhibited at the show. Each year, the Innovation Showcase has a theme, and this year it’s Mobility – an increasingly important feature as people and their work demand more flexibility. While evaluating participants, judges closely examined user experience, productivity enhancements and enterprise customer references.
This year’s Innovation Showcase participants include:
- Agora.io: global network provider ensuring quality of experience for worldwide Internet-based voice and video communications
- Folio3: MeetingMogul for Enterprise, which simplifies the conference call experience for mobile users
- Mast Mobile: app-free solution that puts a user's work and personal numbers on a single mobile device
- QWASI: lightweight, fast-to-deploy, 360-degree view of customer data and channel preferences, unifying separate platforms to manage multi-modal customer interactions
- SpinSci: Agenta collaboration platform and mobile app for the secure exchange of data between contact center agents and their customers
- Tagnos: real-time smart location tracking and services
Innovation Showcase gives younger firms or those from other industries, the ability to place themselves in front of leading companies and professionals in the enterprise communications space. Participants will be showcasing their products in the Exhibition Hall (booth 1307) during the course of the event. On Monday, March 7 all participating vendors will partake in a rapid-fire series of pitches during a special Innovation Showcase in room.