Innovation Showcase is Back
The Enterprise Connect Innovation Showcase is designed to feature innovative products and services from new and emerging start-up firms. This year’s showcase will be featured at Enterprise Connect 2013, to be held Mar 18-Mar 21, 2013 at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando FL.
Enterprise communications is rapidly changing. The amount of innovation and startups in this space continue to grow, and as the leading event in this market, Enterprise Connect is a great place for emerging companies to show their solutions to communications and IT decision-makers. Companies selected for the Innovation Showcase will receive:
- One full conference pass to Enterprise Connect 2013
- Space in the Exhibit hall in the Innovation Showcase booth with a dedicated Kiosk with signage.
- Participation in a live session to demonstrate and pitch their product or service. About 5 minutes.
- Hotel accommodations (one room) at Enterprise Connect for up to four nights.
- Airfare to Orlando not to exceed $500
HOW TO APPLY
We are looking for companies that help businesses communicate. Solutions can address voice, video, IM/presence, mobility, conferencing, messaging, networking, and even new forms of communication. We only consider products and services that have submitted an application, but we made it really easy.
Email us your story. We are looking for 500-1000 words that describes your product or service, who it is targeted at, and why you think it is innovative. Include a reference -- a customer that is using your solution. Be sure to provide clear contact information and verify that your company can and will attend Enterprise Connect if selected.
We will select no more than four companies, and intend to notify applicants the first week of March.
- Submissions for the Innovation Showcase must describe a new product or service that became commercially available no earlier than June 1, 2009.
- Applicant company annual revenues must not exceed $3.5 million.
- Applicants must reference at least one customer that is currently using (including pilots) the product or service. This enterprise reference must be an organization that employs over 250 people. Reference information must include a brief summary of how the product or service is used and contact information for verification. The reference account (and contact information) will not be publicly disclosed and does not need to attend Enterprise Connect.
- Applicants agree to, if selected for the showcase, attend the conference and staff the provided booth during exhibit hours as well as present their company, product and/or service during the Innovation Showcase session at Enterprise Connect 2013.
- Submissions for the Innovation Showcase must have been submitted to the Enterprise Connect (email@example.com) by 12:00 PM (noon) Eastern time, February 11, 2013. All submissions will be confirmed.
- Eligible applicants selected for consideration as finalists must disclose any current or prior financial relationship or other support they have received from United Business Media, Verge1, or competition judges.
- United Business Media reserves the right to not advance a submission to the finalist round at any time and for any reason.
- United Business Media reserves the right not to award at any time in the process if it determines to do so is in violation of any local, state, or federal regulation or responsibility, or if additional information surfaces that would make an idea or candidate ineligible.