Innovation Showcase is a special program designed for new and emerging start-up firms to feature their innovative products and services at Enterprise Connect 2014.
The Innovation Showcase program honors emerging companies for significantly improving enterprise communication and collaboration. The four winners of the fourth annual Innovation Showcase completion exemplify the next generation of communication tools:
- HRLive: A social platform for video interviews built for HR pros to screen, engage and recruit talent
- Perch: Provides intelligent always-on video portals to naturally connect distributed teams to maintain a unified company culture
- Tango Networks: A solution that provides federation between the mobile network and enterprise UC applications to enable rich enterprise UC on any device
- TextGen: A turnkey application that enables consumer brands to introduce self-service over SMS with existing land or toll free numbers
ABOUT THE INNOVATION SHOWCASE COMPETITION
From more than 20 submissions, competition judges selected the four winners based on the creativity behind their solutions and their applicability to real challenges in the workplace. To be eligible, applicants cited at least one customer currently using the nominated product or service and have revenues of less than $10 million.
The four companies will exhibit in the dedicated Innovation Showcase booth and will participate in a discussion about the state of innovation in enterprise communication. Each company will describe their winning products and services and how they are contributing to the rapid development of the industry.
Companies selected for the Innovation Showcase receive:
- One full conference pass to Enterprise Connect 2014
- Space in the Exhibit hall in the Innovation Showcase booth with a dedicated Kiosk with signage.
- Participation in a live session to demonstrate and pitch their product or service. About 5 minutes.
- Hotel accommodations (one room) at Enterprise Connect for up to four nights.
- Submissions for the Innovation Showcase must describe a new product or service that became commercially available no earlier than June 1, 2010.
- Applicant company annual revenues must not exceed $10 million.
- Applicants must reference at least one customer that is currently using (including pilots) the product or service. This enterprise reference must be an organization that employs over 250 people. Reference information must include a brief summary of how the product or service is used and contact information for verification. The reference account (and contact information) will not be publicly disclosed and does not need to attend Enterprise Connect.
- Applicants agree to, if selected for the showcase, attend the conference and staff the provided booth during exhibit hours as well as present their company, product and/or service during the Innovation Showcase session at Enterprise Connect 2014.
- Submissions for the Innovation Showcase are now closed.
- Eligible applicants selected for consideration as finalists must disclose any current or prior financial relationship or other support they have received from United Business Media, Verge1, or competition judges.
- United Business Media reserves the right to not advance a submission to the finalist round at any time and for any reason.
- United Business Media reserves the right not to award at any time in the process if it determines to do so is in violation of any local, state, or federal regulation or responsibility, or if additional information surfaces that would make an idea or candidate ineligible.
For questions and submissions, please email .