2019 Focus: Actionable Analytics
APIs are pervasive throughout enterprise communications. This is enabling new opportunities to collect and analyze information that can be used to improve communications, including voice, messaging, video, contact centers, calendars, notes, and email. Potential improvements include:
- Improvements via analysis of sentiment, productivity, retention, and more. These solutions can be used on internal and/or external communications.
- Capabilities that enable users outside the field of statistics and analytics to extract predictive and prescriptive insights from communications data and workflow.
In this year's Showcase, we are seeking vendors, services, and solutions that provide insights that can be used to improve communications.
- Integrations across multiple systems
- Quality of intellectual property, value add
- Clarity of recommendations and reports that can be produced
- Innovation, newness of concept or implementation
- Eligible companies must not have exhibited at EC18. Exhibiting at EC19 is not a conflict, but is also not required.
- Participants must have a customer that has more than 250 employees.
- Participants must be able to demonstrate their solution solves a business problem or creates a business opportunity
- There is no fee to participate
- Selected companies are expected to attend Enterprise Connect 2019 at their own expense. Two Entire Event conference passes will be provided to each company included in the Innovation Showcase.
- Applicants must disclose any current or prior financial relationship or other support they may have received from UBM or competition judges.
UBM/Informa reserves the right to not advance a submission to the finalist round at any time and for any reason. UBM/Informa reserves the right not to award at any time in the process if it determines to do so is in violation of any local, state, or federal regulation or responsibility, or if additional information surfaces that would make an idea or candidate ineligible.
- Six companies will be selected for the Innovation Showcase. Each will present their solution during a breakout session at Enterprise Connect 2019 in Orlando on March 18, 2019.
- After the session, each company will be interviewed for an EC19 Video. Innovation Showcase companies will also be highlighted in the conference website and other material.
- The Innovation Showcase participation does not include a booth in the Expo Hall. Participants and winners may choose to exhibit on the show floor at their own expense.