2018 FOCUS: SPEECH TECHNOLOGIES
This year's Innovation Showcase will highlight developments in audible speech technologies, including but not limited to:
- Speech analytics and sentiment analysis
- Natural Language Understanding (NLU)
Purely textual conversations (such as online chatbots) are excluded.
Entries will be evaluated according to their innovation in terms of application of speech technologies to enterprise communications capabilities and challenges, e.g.: enabling voice interfaces to business applications; creation of conversational bots; application for contact center metrics; integration with AI and analytics for innovative new business applications.
- Eligible companies must not have exhibited at EC17; one goal of the Showcase is to introduce the EC audience to new companies.
- Must provide an enterprise use case example
- Must be able to demonstrate that the solution solves a business problem or creates a business opportunity
- There is no fee to participate, and no fees will be assessed to winners
- Enterprise Connect cannot reimburse travel or other expenses for participants from winning companies
- Applicants must disclose any current or prior financial relationship or other support they may have received from United Business Media or competition judges.
United Business Media reserves the right to not advance a submission to the finalist round at any time and for any reason. United Business Media reserves the right not to award at any time in the process if it determines to do so is in violation of any local, state, or federal regulation or responsibility, or if additional information surfaces that would make an idea or candidate ineligible.
- The 6 companies that are selected for the Innovation Showcase will each present their solution during a breakout session at Enterprise Connect Orlando, March 12-15, 2018. The presenter for this session from each company will be registered as a Speaker at Enterprise Connect, giving that person complimentary access to all public programming during the week.
- Innovation Showcase winners will also be highlighted in the conference website and other material
- Enterprise Connect will produce a short video interview with each winning company. Videos will be available on Enterprise Connect and No Jitter websites and social; and will be made available to the winning companies for their own use post-event.
- The Innovation Showcase is completely independent of and does not include a presence in the Enterprise Connect Exhibition. Participants and winners may choose to exhibit on the show floor at their own expense.
Companies must apply online by February 16
Judges will determine the Showcase Participants by February 28